Practical steps for making change within your organization often starts with looking at policies and procedures. To create a more resilient and diverse workforce, looking at human resources processes and training are an effective way to start the change process. Another is looking at Evidenced-Based Practices and Cultural Adaptations depending on the communities upon which you serve.
- Understand the impact implicit bias has on hiring interview and appraisal processes
- Describe what an Equitable hiring and performance process is
- Explain the importance of cultural humility training on building a resilient workforce
- Describe how to culturally adapt EBPs
- Explain the process of choosing the right EBP for your population/ or adapting it
Dr. Ami Roeschlein, DSW, MA, LMFT
Aaron Williams, MA